Foswiki.Andypublic Web Preferences
The following settings are web preferences
of the Foswiki.Andypublic web. These preferences overwrite the site-level preferences
in Default Preferences
, and can be overwritten by user preferences
(your personal topic, i.e. WikiGuest
in the Foswiki.Main web)
- List of topics of the Foswiki.Andypublic web:
- Exclude web from a
web="all" search: (Set to
on for hidden webs)
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to change topics in the Andypublic web: (See AccessControl)
- Set DENYWEBCHANGE =
- xxxSet ALLOWWEBCHANGE = Andy Pryke
- Users or groups allowed to change this OldWebPreferences topic: (I.e. AdminGroup)
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by user preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE
- A preference is defined as:
6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- Preferences are used as Macros by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce new preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates. There is no need to change the Foswiki engine (Perl scripts).
- Default Preferences has site-level preferences.
- Wiki Users has a list of user topics. User topics can have optional user preferences.
- Macros has a list of common
- AccessControl explains how to restrict access by users or groups.